Vidya Balan | FHM Magazine| Photoshoot

vidya balanvidya balan
Vidya Balan latest photoshoot for FHM Magazine. She also gives her opinions on life.
vidyabalan12
vidya blalan23Vidya Balan, a talented Bollywood actress tells us the best way to pursue her, "For a man to woo me, he needs to be charming, has to have an edge about him and be someone who can have a conversation with me
vidya balan

. He has to make me feel special from the instant we meet. I'd like him to maybe throw corny pickup lines at me and pamper me silly - chocolates, flowers and little gifts are always welcome."

Posted by Unknown on 3:44 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
GlobalNews24x724x7 brings the Latest Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India.
add to google reader or homepage creative commons license topofblogs make money blogging free auto backlinks

2010 GlobalNews24x7. © 2010-11 .All Rights Reserved . - Designed by Anurag .Powered by AndroidGyan.Com