Freida Pinto in NYT Style Magazine interview + photos + video

Well, not the Times itself, but the NY imes T style magazine, which comes with the Sunday, August 22nd NYT & the Saturday, September 4th IHT
Freida Pinto is not one to shy away from a grand gesture. "As my friends and family are quick to remind me, I have always been a big drama queen," Pinto, 26, recalls over breakfast in a Midtown hotel suite. "As a child, I would stand in front of the mirror and pretend I was this or that person from television. All I needed to do was realize it and recognize what I wanted to do."

Posted by Unknown on 11:33 PM. Filed under , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
GlobalNews24x724x7 brings the Latest Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India.
add to google reader or homepage creative commons license topofblogs make money blogging free auto backlinks

2010 GlobalNews24x7. © 2010-11 .All Rights Reserved . - Designed by Anurag .Powered by AndroidGyan.Com