Lafangey Parindey most challenging film

From falling into a ditch to getting hit by an auto -- Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone faced it all while shooting for her upcoming movie Lafangey Parindey and she feels that it has been the most challenging film of her life. "This has physically been the most challenging film for me. I had to learn how to skate, then I had to act blind, I had to hold a pigeon, run behind a chicken, get bitten by a dead fish - don't ask me how," Deepika said.
Lafangey Parindey most challenging film -  Deepika

Posted by Unknown on 12:38 PM. Filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
GlobalNews24x724x7 brings the Latest Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India.
add to google reader or homepage creative commons license topofblogs make money blogging free auto backlinks

2010 GlobalNews24x7. © 2010-11 .All Rights Reserved . - Designed by Anurag .Powered by AndroidGyan.Com