Lara Dutta ready to kick someones butt

Lara Dutta ready to kick some buttA young woman who is perhaps the best in the business when it comes to comedy and can also sizzle on screen in the best of the designer outfits.
Now that’s Lara Dutta for you, an Ex-Miss Universe, who is currently in seventh year of her professional career and is all positive about playing.
A long innings for years to come. What makes Lara confident about this continued run? Well, her ‘mantra’ of constantly reinventing herself.
“It’s as simple as that. I don’t want to just sit down and say that I have been a model in the past and a Miss Universe with some good.
Bollywood hits behind me so I should just sit back and bask in that glory. Sorry, there is no point in doing that. I have been enjoying a certain standing right throughout my career and.
I am not going to let anyone down”, says Lara whose sole release this year, Housefull, was a success story at the box office.

Posted by Unknown on 12:40 PM. Filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
GlobalNews24x724x7 brings the Latest Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India.
add to google reader or homepage creative commons license topofblogs make money blogging free auto backlinks

2010 GlobalNews24x7. © 2010-11 .All Rights Reserved . - Designed by Anurag .Powered by AndroidGyan.Com