I wasn't allowed to see my family: Crystal

Hugh HefnerPlayboy model Crystal Harris has opened up about calling off her marriage with magazine owner Hugh Hefner and says she had little freedom at the mansion.

"The mansion schedule is so strict - home by 6 every Friday night, Saturday and Sunday for movie nights," she told news show Entertainment Tonight.

"I couldn't do certain things. The first year I was there, I went on a vacation with my friends and then the second year I asked if I could go with my friends and see my family, I was told no. I saw my world just closing in on me. It's Hef's way or no way," she added.

Harris admits that after moving out of the Playboy Mansion, it has been "scary" at times, reports torontosun.com.

"I'm used to living somewhere that has butlers and security. My curfew was nine o'clock. The other day I'm driving, it's night time, I needed to get gas; it's scary," she said.

Posted by Unknown on 6:01 AM. Filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
GlobalNews24x724x7 brings the Latest Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India.
add to google reader or homepage creative commons license topofblogs make money blogging free auto backlinks

2010 GlobalNews24x7. © 2010-11 .All Rights Reserved . - Designed by Anurag .Powered by AndroidGyan.Com